Mukteshwar And Kausani Honeymoon Packages
Destinations Covered :Mukteshwar 2Nights - Kausani 2Nights - Corbett National Park 1Night - Delhi .
Duration : 05 Nights & 06 Days
Day 01: Delhi - Mukteshwar (360. Kms / 8.00 Hrs)
Meals : Dinner
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Mukteshwar and lunch on the way. evening arrival at Mukteshwar Check in Hotel. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 02 :Mukteshwar
Meals: Breakfast, Launch & Dinner
After breakfast visit to Mukteshwar local sightseeing for Mukteshwar Temple &ChaulikiJali, Lunch at Hotel and evening sun set view from the Hotel. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Mukteshwar - Kausani (120 Kms/5.00hrs)
Meals : Breakfast, Launch & Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via sight seeing to Shetala and Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 04: Kausani
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Day at Leisure or visit local sight seeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel..
Day 05: Kausani - Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
Meals: Breakfast ,Lunch& Dinner
Morning drive formKausani to Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs) enroute visiting Ranikhet. Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet later drive to Corbett National Park. Dinner and Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Corbett - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
Meals: Breakfast , Lunch And Dinner
Early morning visit to Corbett Park by Jeep Safari , Visit to Garjiya Temple , Corbett Museum, Corbett Park is is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards, Elephants & back to Hotel for B/fast after b/fast drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / Single sharing basis in each place.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- 01 Exclusive jeep safari at Corbett National Park.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary.
- All applicable Taxes.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other service not specified in inclusions.
We Would Be Happy To Modify An Itinerary, If You Wish To Make Any Addition Or Alteration.