Duration : 02 Nights and 03 Days
Visit to The Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial.
Visit to its Churches and Hawaghar.
Visit to Regimental Museum.
Day 01 : Delhi- Lansdowne (280 Kms / 07.00 Hrs)
Early Morning drive to Lansdowne from Delhi. Arrive Lansdowne in the afternoon. Lansdowne is a cantonment town in Pauri Garhwal district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Lansdowne at 1700 metres above sea level is a green hill with different type of flora and fauna that makes it a colorful. It is one of the quetest hill station of india Lansdowne offers many exciting opportunities for adventure activities like bird watching, trekking, nature walk. On arrival check in at hill resort. Rest of the day free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Lansdowne
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Full day excursion to see famous tourist attractions of Lansdowne like,The Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial, Regimental Museum, some famous Churches and Hawaghar, after lunch we will take you to Tip in Top (Tiffin Top), an easy trek. Afternoon njoy Boating in Bhulla Tal . Overnight stay at hotel in Lansdowne
Day 03: Lansdowne – Delhi (290 Kms \ 06:30 Hrs)
Morning visit around the hotel. After breakfast drive back to Delhi. Tour end.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- A/C transport for all transfers and local travel.
- Toll tax, State tax, Parking and all applicable taxes.
Package doesn’t Include:
- Personnel expenses, extras and Any other expenses is not mentioned.
- Note: Package is not valid during Festivals and long weekend..
- Kindly let us know if you wish to any modification in the package or to book the package.
How To Book:
Please send us email with complete details to book the tour firstname.lastname@example.org